Check out the upcoming events we will be attending in the near future. We participate in Lithuanian shows, craft shows, folk themed events, and more! We are always interested in adding more shows to our list. We have traveled all over Pennsylvania, and made trips to other states, such as Maryland, Connecticut, and more!
If you have any questions about the events you see here, please contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Sat, Aug 119 N Broad Mountain AveAug 11, 2018, 10:00 AM – Aug 12, 2018, 5:00 PM9 N Broad Mountain Ave, 9 N Broad Mountain Ave, Frackville, PA 17931, USALocation: 9 S. Broad Mountain Ave., Frackville, PA Join us for the 103rd consecutive Lithuanian Days! There will be traditional food, dancing, music, crafts, and the Lithuanian Museum! We will be selling etched eggs, drop and pull eggs, straw ornaments, nut roll, and more! I hope to see you there
- Sat, Dec 02BentonDec 02, 2017, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMBenton, Benton, PA 17814, USADecember 2, 2017 10:00 am - 3:00 pm Wonderful wintry outdoor craft event. Santa parade, food, fun, and crafts! There will be over fifty unique craft vendors. I will be there wither Christmas eggs, Christmas cards, and many other wonderful gifts and stocking stuffers!
- Sat, Nov 18342 Iron St, Bloomsburg, PA 17815Nov 18, 2017, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM342 Iron St, Bloomsburg, PA 17815, 3rd St, Bloomsburg, PA 17815, USACorner of 3rd and Iron Street Handmade food for sale, bake sale, music, and vendors. Over 25 vendors! Raffle Auction with many amazing prizes and gift baskets! The famous Dollar Tree! 3,000 wrapped presents! Only $1.00 to pick an ornament. Win a prize! Everyone's a winner!
- Sun, Nov 12Cathedral of Learning
- Sun, Nov 05335 Golf Course RdNov 05, 2017, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM335 Golf Course Rd, 335 Golf Course Rd, Berwick, PA 18603, USA8th Annual Holiday Shopping Tea! 25 Local Vendors will be selling in our Vendor Mall opening at 11am. Jewelry, Crafts, Skin Care and Beauty, Clothing, and Much More! Tea is at 1pm with shopping again from 2-4pm. $25 per person Contact: 570-594-8134 or at email@example.com
- Sat, Oct 28706 N Warren St
- Thu, Oct 05Knoebels Amusement ResortOct 05, 2017, 10:00 AM – Oct 08, 2017, 5:00 PMKnoebels Amusement Resort, 391 Knoebels Blvd, Elysburg, PA 17824, USAhttps://www.itourcolumbiamontour.com/covered-bridge-festival/ Situated in the beautiful surroundings of Knoebels Amusement Resort, the 36th Annual Covered Bridge & Arts Festival has something for everyone! I will be demonstrating and selling eggs with the agricultural vendors! Check us out!
- Fri, Sep 08Hay Creek RoadSep 08, 2017, 10:00 AM – Sep 10, 2017, 5:00 PMHay Creek Road, Hay Creek Rd, Birdsboro, PA 19508, USAJoin us for our 41st annual celebration as you will step back in time and enjoy a living history experience that will take you back 200 years! https://www.haycreek.org/haycreek_festival.htm I will be set up selling etched eggs and demonstrating the technique.
- Sat, Aug 26Market SquareAug 26, 2017, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMMarket Square, 100 E Main St, Bloomsburg, PA 17815, USAAugust 26, 2017 Join us along with many talents crafts and artists from the Columbia County area! Artfest will have food, music, fun, and most importantly... ART! We will be selling our etched eggs, drop and pull eggs, straw ornaments, cards, earrings, and more!
- Sat, Aug 129 N Broad Mountain AveAug 12, 2017, 10:00 AM – Aug 13, 2017, 5:00 PM9 N Broad Mountain Ave, 9 N Broad Mountain Ave, Frackville, PA 17931, USALocation: 9 S. Broad Mountain Ave., Frackville, PA Join us for the 103rd consecutive Lithuanian Days! There will be traditional food, dancing, music, crafts, and the Lithuanian Museum! We will be selling etched eggs, drop and pull eggs, straw ornaments, nut roll, and more! I hope to see you there